Information that you give us
The information that you provide us voluntarily by filling in forms on our websites, including any click-through disclaimers or certifications (or other forms that we ask you to complete), giving us a business card (or similar), while attending one of our events or corresponding with us by telephone, post, email, or otherwise. It may include, for example, your name, address, email address and telephone number; information about your child’s health, date of birth, and / or gender.
Information that our websites and other systems collect about you
Our websites automatically collect some information about you and your visit, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet and some other information such as your browser type and version and the pages on the sites that you visit, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring / exit pages, and sometimes, the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the site, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to those mentioned above, third parties may also set Cookies when you visit the site. In some cases, that is because we have hired a third party to provide services on our behalf, such as an enquiry form. When your browser connects to those third parties, they are able to set or read their own Cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities (but not any personally identifiable data) across websites or online services.
If you exchange emails, telephone conversations or other electronic communications with our employees and other staff members, our information technology systems may record details of those conversations, sometimes including their content.
If we have a business relationship with the organisation that you represent, your colleagues or other business contacts may give us information about you such as your contact details or details of your role in the relationship.
We sometimes collect information from third party data providers or publicly available sources for anti- money laundering, background checking and similar purposes, and to protect our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
How we use the information we collect
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• to send you emails containing marketing information which we believe you will find relevant and interesting;
• to operate, administer and improve our websites and premises and other aspects of the way in which we conduct our operations;
• to protect the security of our premises;
• to ensure that certain materials are only provided to individuals in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations;
• to comply with our other legal and regulatory obligations and bring and defend legal claims;
• facilitate the creation of and security of your account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our services;
• respond to your comments or questions (and for our support team to provide service);
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about our upcoming events and news;
• link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity; and/ or
• marketing communications.
How we protect the information we collect
The security of your privacy and the information you give us is very important to us, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Okratech or guarantee that your information on the IT infrastructures may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at [email protected]
Access and control of the information we collect
We recognise an individual’s right to control the type of personal information that is collected about them, and so our customers can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. OKRA TECH retains your
personal information while you are a customer and will delete it upon request. Customers may also send requests for access to their personal information by e-mailing [email protected]
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, OKRA TECH will promptly notify its customers in compliance with applicable law.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to ask us for copies of your information, which is free of charge in most cases.
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
You have the right to ask us to erase your information in certain circumstances.
You have the right to object to the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
We may request proof of your identity before we disclose such information to you. That is so we can prevent unauthorised access.
OKRA TECH FZCO
DTEC TECHNOHUB, SILICON OAISIS,
P.O. Box: 6009,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Any changes we make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted to our websites (at www.okrabooking.com and also available if you contact us. Please check back frequently to see any changes.